Free School Meals
Is your child eligible to receive FREE SCHOOL MEALS ...?
It is important for children to have a nutritious meal at lunchtimes. If you think your child may be eligible for Free School Meals please take a look at the criteria below...
To be eligible you must be receiving one of the following:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child tax credit with an annual gross income into the household that is no more than £16,190, provided you are not entitled to working tax credit. If you are entitled to any part of working tax credit there is no eligibility with the exception of working tax run-on as shown below
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
To apply for Free Schools Meals, please click HERE to complete the online application form.