For students in Key Stage 4 (Year 10 and Year 11), it is a requirement that uniform is worn to College.
This can be ordered online direct from our supplier, Schoolwear Plus, and sent direct to your home address. However, generic uniform of the same colour is acceptable.
Please see below for link to Schoolwear Plus website.
Main Uniform consists of:
- A navy blazer (optional) with a Thriftwood badge (badges are also optional and available from our school uniform supplier)
- Black or Grey trousers or knee length skirt (no tracksuit bottoms)
- White shirt or polo top
- Thriftwood tie (optional, available to purchase from the college office)
- Burgundy sweatshirt or jumper (optional, no hoodies)
- Sensible black shoes or plain black trainers
Sports Kit consists of:
- Plain T-Shirt
- Tracksuit bottoms (for the winter)
- Roll on deodorant
For students in Key Stage 5 (Year 12 and Year 13), no uniform is required.
However, we do ask that students are dressed in an appropriate manner. Smart/casual clothes should be worn. We ask that students:
- Do not wear hoods or hats inside
- Wear sensible shoes/trainers (no high heels)
- Do not wear logos/images that may cause offence
- Do not wear low cut tops, no midriffs showing, no shorts or short dresses/skirts
To order uniform from Schoolwear Plus, please click here.