For students in Key Stage 4 (Year 10 and Year 11), it is a requirement that uniform is worn to College.
This can be ordered online direct from School Trends and sent direct to your home address.
Main Uniform consists of:
- A navy blazer (optional) with a Thriftwood badge (badges are also optional and available to purchase from the college office)
- Black or Grey trousers or knee length skirt (no tracksuit bottoms)
- White shirt or polo top
- Thriftwood tie (optional, available to purchase from the college office)
- Burgundy sweatshirt or jumper (optional, no hoodies)
- Sensible black shoes or plain black trainers
Sports Kit consists of:
- Plain T-Shirt
- Tracksuit bottoms (for the winter)
- Roll on deodorant
For students in Key Stage 5 (Year 12 and Year 13), no uniform is required.
However, we do ask that students are dressed in an appropriate manner. Smart/casual clothes should be worn. We ask that students:
- Do not wear hoods or hats inside
- Wear sensible shoes/trainers (no high heels)
- Do not wear logos/images that may cause offence
- Do not wear low cut tops, no midriffs showing, no shorts or short dresses/skirts
To order uniform please click here